Saturday 18 June 2016

Winner - Miss Darcy's Companion by Joana Starnes

Book Cover: Miss Darcy's Companion by Joana Starnes
Recently Joana Starnes joined me with an excerpt of her new book, 'Miss Darcy's Companion'. Joana was giving away an e-book of the story to a commenter on the guest post or my review of the book. Today a winner was selected at random. Mary was selected as the winner, but she has purchased a copy of the book. So I just drew another winner,

Bookluver88!

You were selected as the winner. I have your contact details form a previous giveaway and I will be in touch.

Thank you so much to everybody who commented on the blog posts, and of course, huge thanks to Joana Starnes for visiting and providing a giveaway!

8 comments:

  1. Oh, Mary, congratulations. I know you will love this book. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bookluver88-enjoy this wonderful book!! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carole in Canada19 June 2016 at 00:34

    Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK, I will now congratulate Bookluver88! Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful to hear that, Bookluver88!! Hope you'll like it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for your congratulations, everybody! I will join you in hoping that Bookluver88 enjoys reading Joana's book :)

    ReplyDelete

If you're not logged in to Google please leave your name in your comment or it will post as anonymous. Thanks! - Ceri