Sunday 16 February 2020

Winners - Beauty and Mr. Darcy and A Good Name by Sarah Courtney

Book covers - A Good Name and Beauty and Mr Darcy, both by Sarah Courtney
Recently we were joined by new author Sarah Courtney who has released two books. The latest, Beauty and Mr. Darcy is a historical story, inspired by Pride & Prejudice and the previous book, A Good Name, is a modern Pride & Prejudice-inspired story.

Sarah brought us excerpts of both books - you can read them on the previous post. She was also offering to give an ebook of each book away to commenters on the post.

I chose the winners using a random number generator and those winners were.... drumroll....

Book cover - Beauty and Mr Darcy by Sarah Courtney
Deborah Ann - Beauty and Mr. Darcy


and

Book cover - A Good Name by Sarah Courtney
Patricia Finnegan - A Good Name

Congratulations to you, ladies! I will be in touch to see if you would like to claim your prize.

Thank you so much to Sarah for visiting us here at Babblings of a Bookworm and offering a giveaway. Thanks also go to everybody who visited the previous post, especially those who commented.

Remember, if you weren't lucky in winning a copy, you can treat yourself to a copy of either or both books to cheer yourself up.

Buy links:

Both books are available on Amazon in both ebook and paperback:

Beauty and Mr. DarcyAmazon US / Amazon CA / Amazon UK / Add to Goodreads shelf

A Good Name: Amazon US / Amazon CA / Amazon UK / Add to Goodreads Shelf

Note Regarding Comments: I love to read your comments, but a few blog visitors have reported difficulties in commenting while using the Safari browser. If you are unable to comment, please try using another web browser, such as Google Chrome, or please contact me and I will add your comment for you :)
* * *
If you don’t want to miss any of my future posts, please subscribe:

If you'd like to be friends on Goodreads then please invite me - just say that you visit my blog when it asks why you'd like to be friends with me.



8 comments:

  1. Happy Reading, Debra Ann and Patricia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations. I hope you enjoy your books.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Patricia Finnegan19 February 2020 at 12:07

    did you get my email to claim prize?

    Congrats to Debra Ann!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everybody for your congratulations!

    Patricia, I did get your email, just emailed you back as I forgot to ask you both which format you'd like.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all for entering, and congratulations, Deborah Ann and Patricia! I've emailed you your books, so if for some reason it doesn't show up, let me know. And thanks, everybody, for your interest in Beauty and Mr. Darcy and A Good Name!

    ReplyDelete

If you're not logged in to Google please leave your name in your comment or it will post as anonymous. Thanks! - Ceri