Thursday 27 August 2015

Winner of Mr Darcy to the Rescue by Victoria Kincaid

Book cover: Mr Darcy to the Rescue by Victoria Kincaid
Last week I welcomed Victoria Kincaid to the blog with an excerpt from her new book, 'Mr Darcy to the Rescue', where Elizabeth has become betrothed to Mr Collins to ensure the future of her family after Mr Bennet's health seems precarious (shudder!). Victoria kindly answered some of my questions too, and you can see the post here if you missed it.

So without further ado, let's announce the winner of an e-book of 'Mr Darcy to the Rescue'.

The winner is....

RachelP

Congratulations Rachel! Unfortunately I don't have your contact details, so please can you contact me at babblingsofabookworm (at) gmail (dot) com. If I haven't heard anything by the end of the day on Saturday I'll select another winner.

Edited to add: Unfortunately, I didn't hear from Rachel, so I had to choose another winner. The winner is....

Jennie Coleen

Jennie, I will email you, congratulations on winning :)

Many thanks to everybody who commented, and of course to Victoria, both for stopping by and providing a giveaway.

5 comments:

If you're not logged in to Google please leave your name in your comment or it will post as anonymous. Thanks! - Ceri